Saturday, February 24, 2007

Snow


Well, it's been a long while since my last post but I'm trying again. Life has been (and is) busy so I don't get to take as many photos as I would like, but I hope to post a couple of new photos each week.

It has been snowing a lot the last week so we decided to check out the snow today and went cross country skiing. We had a nice trip and the picture is taken at Heistadmoen just outside Kongsberg where they arranged the Norwegian Championship in cross country skiing last year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! :)

Persa said...

Thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

So familiar photo and despite it very, very nice :)
Have a nice, relaxing Sunday without any hurry!

Persa said...

mimmu: Every Sunday is a good day :o)

~tanty~ said...

Hi Persa,
Welcome back! You have much snow there than here in Stavanger.

Chuckeroon said...

Greetings from Richmond upon Thames. Couldn't resist looking at Kongsberg. I was hoping to see some massive diesel engines ;-)